2011年9月12日星期一

Justin Timberlake Claims His Music Is A "bread And Butter"

If he had his way, Justin Timberlake would probably be doing promo for the continuation of the 2006 FutureSex / LoveSounds at this time, it's just that those pesky film roles need to get a sense.

That victory in a new interview Timberlake gave my list of the British journal (with the exaggeration of the British version of one of these films, "friends with benefits") in which he spoke openly his desire to return to music, and the public perception that he deliberately ignored his career as an artist.

"To be honest, my plan would probably have to make another record, probably at this moment. Do not stop calling myself a musician. For me it's my life," he said. "And I mean that in a personal way, not to say that supports my" hobby to act. "I joke with my friends must have a card saying:" David Fincher put me in a movie, 'because' bad teacher 'are a blessing, because "The Social Network" and "Friends with benefits" out of this .

"All the films I made were only the opportunities that have arisen, but are now all back to back, people think," Oh, he tries to make a statement with a career actress, '"he said." But it's not for me. I do not want to stop playing music. "

Of course, in recent months, Timberlake music production has been limited to a brief appearance in a video for "On Hoodies, Hat Low", a song of his records Tennman FreeSol artist ', and an impromptu performance with the band in a restaurant he co - owner in New York. But he insists he never really decided to put his solo career on the stage. He just kind of shook this way, to the dismay of his fans who began to make impassioned (and slightly profane), pleas for his return.

"The only conscious decision I made was that I did not make a film about a musician, because I felt that there was overbearing," he told the magazine. "If" Bad Teacher "was released before" social networking ", it can be a little slow because people are accustomed to seeing me on" Saturday Night Live 'and thought, "Well, it's a not funny. "I never liked to be taken seriously as a musician."

So when can fans expect to hear new music from Justin Timberlake? Well, from the sound of things, it might be a while. For the immediate future, he focused on just disappear for a while.

"I have nothing on my album of the year. I'm getting tired of me," Timberlake said. "I understand that I am very lucky place because, to be honest, I do not think I'm that good. I just want to make the right choices. At a certain age where you do not feel validated in their choice of career. I want to be validated in more choices of your life. "

没有评论:

发表评论